How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.
This 3 day Agile Product Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Large parts of this course is developed by Luke Hohmann – the author of Innovation Games, among other books.
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
Defining product strategy and vision
Creating and evolving roadmaps to build solutions
Execute and deliver value using SAFe
Managing value stream economics
Creating innovation in the value stream
Who will benefit?
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Attendees of the Agile Product Management Course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended. Those who have experience being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market would benefit from this course.
- Three days of high quality training from experienced We Are Movement Trainers
- Membership in the We Are Movement Slack Community
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Physical attendee workbook
- Light breakfast, lunch and afternoon coffee every day in training
- High quality course venue
- Preparation and eligibility to take the Agile Product and Solution Management exam
- Date: Monday, November 2 - Wednesday, November 4 2020
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: 18000DKK – 20000DKK
Feel safe when attending one of our on-location SAFe-classes Read about BBA's measures against COVID-19
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at check out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Torben Olsen is an experienced business consultant and agile coach and has worked in several large lean-agile transformation programmes both as people manager and as agile coach. He has long experience and deep knowledge of working with large teams, helping them transform into true high-performing teams with focus on continuous improvement.
Torben is a kind and friendly person, who is passionate about his work. He is a good facilitator and educator, and he is especially focused on the challenges with bridging between business and IT in large companies, helping companies exploit Lean Portfolio Management to align strategy and execution.
Jesper Thaning has been helping organizations adopting Lean and Agile methods for the last 15 years.
The experience covers the whole journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration and deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on how to apply Lean and Agile principles and methodologies like SAFe® to their specific situation. He has recent years focused a lot on the collaboration between business and IT-development – helping organizations to benefit from Lean and Agile methods through effective product ownership.
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!
Agile kontrakter giver kunde og leverandør et økonomisk incitament til at samarbejde og nå effektivt i mål, og de stiller en række krav til begge parter.
How to make meetings more joyfull, shorter and more productive.
BBA Partner, Bent Jensen and House catonist, Yuri Malishenko discuss the concept of broken meetings in this podcast with visual explanation.