In February 2001, the Agile Manifesto was published. In this post, we look at where the agile mindset actually changed the world and where we are today.
Leading SAFe® 6.0 - SAFe Agilist certification (SA)This Leading SAFe® 6.0 class gives you the knowledge to lead an enterprise agile transformation using the Scaled Agile Framework. Click to buy seat
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish a team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
- Understand the Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
Ønsker du kurser på dansk?
Vi tilbyder alle vores kurser på engelsk og enkelte kurser også på dansk.
Undervisningen foregår på engelsk, med mindre alle deltagere taler dansk.
Vil du gerne kunne tale dansk på kurset? Så kan du ønske at komme i
gruppe med andre dansktalende, så både øvelser og diskussioner kan
foregå på dansk. Du vil desuden kunne stille spørgsmål på dansk til
underviseren, som altid er dansktalende.
Angiv i kommentaren ved tilmelding, hvis du gerne vil i en dansktalende gruppe.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Two days of high quality instruction from a Scaled Agile accredited SPC and Leading SAFe trainer.
- Scaled Agile “SAFe Agilist 6.0” certification.
- 1 year’s membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
- Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
The Leading SAFe course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean & Agile change initiative in a large enterprise.
- Date: Wednesday, April 26 - Thursday, April 27 2023
- Time: 08:30 - 17:00
- Price: kr.9.900,00 – kr.11.500,00
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at checkout. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heidi Hewison is passionate about helping people grow by learning, daring, and being curious and has solid experience with teaching, coaching, facilitating, and inspiring by example – walking the talk.
Heidi has an IT background and works as an agile leader. For several years Heidi has been teaching agile ways of working including how to scale in Enterprises (Scaled Agile Framework).
"I liked training with Heidi, she is very open and can bring both knowledge and positive energy “
"Heidi explains really well, keeps participants engaged and motivated, shares a lot from her own experience, and is just a very nice person 🙂 ”
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!
Lean-Agile Leadership and the SAFe Leadership Development Program
Summary of the We Are Movement and BestBrains Academy webinar with SAFe SPCT Carl Starendal and Dr Steve Mayner about Lean-Agile Leadership and the SAFe Leadership Development Program
How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.