Stort tak til Finn Leander for at give inspiration og tanker omkring Højtydende teams. Download slides og få mere viden omkring hvordan du kan arbejde med dit team.
Leading SAFe® – 4.6 SAFe Agilist (SA) - AarhusThis course gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist and to lead an enterprise agile transformation using the Scaled Agile Framework. Click to buy seat
The SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ is an increasingly popular complete approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs. It builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific Program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, Release Train Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog. At the overall Portfolio level, SAFe utilises concepts of Lean Thinking and Kanban for the management of Architectural and Business Epics within agreed Investment themes.
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework™ based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources.
- Gain insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.
Who will benefit?
The Leading SAFe course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
What will you receive
- Two days of high quality instruction from a Scaled Agile accredited SPC and Leading SAFe trainer.
- Scaled Agile “SAFe Agilist 4.6” certification.
- 1 year’s membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
- Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
- Date: Monday, September 9 - Tuesday, September 10 2019
- Time: 08:30 - 17:00
- Price: 9900DKK – 11500DKK
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- If you sign up for a course in Sweden, be aware that bestBrains Academy will transfer your registration to our Swedish partner Carl Starendal. Carl Starendal will process your registration and be responsable for any communication with the customer, including invoicing.
- Early bird is available until 30 days before a class
- If you want to sign up 3 or more persons at the same time, or if you want to be charged by invoice: email@example.com
- If you need to cancel more than 30 days before the course, feel free to find someone to take your place. If you can't find a substitute within this time frame, we’ll refund all but 1500 DKK to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop, we can't provide a refund. However, you may find a substitute.
- No matter when you need to cancel, if you find a substitute, please let us know ASAP who that person is. It's up to you to take care of payment arrangements with that person.
- Registrants who are no shows, are not eligible for a refund and must pay the full course fee.
- BestBrains reserves the right to cancel courses 7 business days prior to the scheduled date; in this case, our liability is limited to a full refund of the session fee.
Tomas Eilsø is an independent consultant and agile coach. He spends most of his time helping large organizations getting the full benefits of agile, using different scaling approaches such as the scaled agile framework. Like Jeff Sutherland got inspired to create Scrum from his experience with high-performance teams as a fighter pilot, Tomas also flew as an F-16 fighter pilot for six years. Tomas has furthermore started several successful technology startups, one of which currently builds the next generation combat flight simulators for the Danish Airforce – of course using agile.
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!Mia Golan
If you are interested in this course, we suggest you to look into these articles as well:
If you are currently working with Agile and Lean methods and maybe aren’t getting exactly the results you had hoped for, Don Reinertsen’s book “The Principles of Product Development Flow” will help you understand why, and how to improve results.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) has made its victory around the world. SAFe provides a well-defined set of values, principles and practices which can be adopted enterprise-wide to better address scaling agile in big enterprises. Get your introduction to SAFe with this blogpost.