Stort tak til Finn Leander for at give inspiration og tanker omkring Højtydende teams. Download slides og få mere viden omkring hvordan du kan arbejde med dit team.
- This event has passed.
The SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ is an increasingly popular complete approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs. It builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific Program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, Release Train Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog. At the overall Portfolio level, SAFe utilises concepts of Lean Thinking and Kanban for the management of Architectural and Business Epics within agreed Investment themes.
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework™ based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources.
- Gain insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.
Who will benefit?
The Leading SAFe course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
What will you receive
- Two days of high quality instruction from a Scaled Agile accredited SPC and Leading SAFe trainer.
- Scaled Agile “SAFe Agilist 4.5” certification.
- 1 year’s membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
- Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
- Date: Monday, June 3 - Tuesday, June 4 2019
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: 9900DKK – 11500DKK
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- If you sign up for a course in Sweden, be aware that bestBrains Academy will transfer your registration to our Swedish partner Carl Starendal. Carl Starendal will process your registration and be responsable for any communication with the customer, including invoicing.
- Early bird is available until 30 days before a class
- If you want to sign up 3 or more persons at the same time, or if you want to be charged by invoice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bent Jensen is a pioneer in applying agile methods in Denmark and has been leading agile teams since 2000. For the last 10 years Bent has been coaching and mentoring leaders and organizations to achieve the benefits of lean and agile thinking and methods, with clients in Denmark and internationally. He have assisted a large number and companies with transformation programmes, and supported Enterprises in their transformation to an Agile and Lean approach. Bent has always been focused on the intersect between self-organization and management, between efficient development and innovation and how to push the methods to their limits.
“Bent’s knowledge and experience in Lean and Agile is excellent and he is a kind and patient man who seems to be truly passionate about teaching. It is always a pleasure to learn from Bent, both through courses and another contexts. “Kenneth Lund
“The course provides a highly relevant introduction to SAFe, as a tangible and flexible framework for enterprise organizations seeking to use the principles of Lean and Agile to get more value out of IT developments.”Allan Lundgaard Hamilton
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!Mia Golan
If you are interested in this course, we suggest you to look into these articles as well:
If you are currently working with Agile and Lean methods and maybe aren’t getting exactly the results you had hoped for, Don Reinertsen’s book “The Principles of Product Development Flow” will help you understand why, and how to improve results.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) has made its victory around the world. SAFe provides a well-defined set of values, principles and practices which can be adopted enterprise-wide to better address scaling agile in big enterprises. Get your introduction to SAFe with this blogpost.