SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager certification
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the Program Increment
- Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
Why BestBrains Academy
- Instructors with many years of both teaching and practical experience from the field
- We deliver the full of range of SAFe courses
- Interactive format with room for reflections, questions and War Stories
learning environment in Copenhagen, 100 meters from Christianshavn Metro – and nearby CPH Airport Highquality
- Homework before class to increase the benefits of the training
- Online discussions and feedback on exercises
- Additional help for certification and exam
The perfect mix of theory, examples and exercises, and excellent food of course!
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
Any questions? Just ask
Who will benefit?
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and members of the LACE
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Seek financing - Finanskompetencepuljen
Selected SAFe classes from BestBrains Academy are now available through Finanskompetencepuljen. If you are working in the Financial sector in Denmark and your employer are part of Finanskompetencepuljen, you may be able to get the expenses covered through Finanskompetencepuljen. See our available classes here: finanskompetencepuljen
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this initiative
- Date: Monday, February 8, 2021 - Tuesday, February 9, 2021 2021
- Time: 08:30 - 17:00
- Price: DKK9900 – DKK11500
Any questions about SAFe POPM? Just ask
Feel safe when attending one of our on-location SAFe-classes Read about BBA's measures against COVID-19
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at check out. Email: email@example.com
Learn how to use templates for Epics, Features, and Stories
- Apply Lean thinking – Write Epics and break them down into Features and Stories
- Plan Program Increments – Learn how to prepare for PI-planning with Features
- Plan and execute Iterations – Learn how to prepare for Iteration Planning with backlog refinement of Stories
Heidi Hewison is passionate about helping people grow by learning, daring and being curious and has solid experience with teaching, coaching, facilitating and inspiring by example – walking the talk.
Heidi has an IT background and work as an agile leader. For several years Heidi has been teaching in agile ways of working including how to scale in Enterprises (Scaled Agile Framework).
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!