SAFe® 5.0 Scrum Master WITH certificATION - ONLINE Training - 3 daysBuild your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and learn about the critical role that Scrum Master plays in a SAFe® implementation. Buy ONLINE training September 27
This online course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation.
The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course also offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
You will learn to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Pre-meeting before class to check technical setup and greet each other
- 3 short days – from 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Homework before class to increase the benefits of the training
- Online discussions and feedback on exercises
- Additional help for certification and exam
- Q&A session before the exam
Who will benefit?
This class is intended for people new to the role of Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include
- New of existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
Any questions? Just ask
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software ad hardware development processes
Pre-meeting - test Technical setup
Participants will be invited to attend a pre-meeting before the course. The purpose of this meeting is to check the technical setup so we do not run into technical problems on the course.
Sometimes we experience that company firewalls can block the access, so we want to make sure that we fix these kinds of problems before the course. Therefore its also important that you use the computer you expect to use during the course.
When the course begins we will not have time to troubleshoot any problems that you might experience. Therefore the pre-meeting is mandatory.
Seek funding – Finanskompetencepuljen
Selected SAFe classes from BestBrains Academy are now available through Finanskompetencepuljen. If you are working in the financial sector in Denmark and your employer are part of Finanskompetancepuljen, you may be able to get the expenses covered through this initiative
Go here to see which courses we offer trough finanskompetencepuljen
- Date: Monday, September 27 - Wednesday, September 29 2021
- Time: 09:00 - 15:00
- Price: DKK9900
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- If you need to cancel more than 30 days before the course, feel free to find someone to take your place. If you can't find a substitute within this time frame, we’ll refund all but 1500 DKK to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop, we can't provide a refund. However, you may find a substitute.
- No matter when you need to cancel, if you find a substitute, please let us know ASAP who that person is. It's up to you to take care of payment arrangements with that person.
- Registrants who are no shows, are not eligible for a refund and must pay the full course fee.
- BestBrains reserves the right to cancel courses 7 business days prior to the scheduled date; in this case, our liability is limited to a full refund of the session fee.
Tomas Eilsø is a consultant and agile coach. He spends most of his time helping large organizations getting the full benefits of agile, using different scaling approaches such as the Scaled Agile Framework. Like Jeff Sutherland got inspired to create Scrum from his experience with high-performance teams as a fighter pilot, Tomas also flew as an F-16 fighter pilot for six years. Tomas has furthermore started several successful technology startups, one of which currently builds the next generation combat flight simulators for the Danish Airforce – of course using agile.
This trainer is awesome - funny guy with good stories and a good pace of explanation - furthermore, he is very easy to understand and he has good knowledge.
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!