- This event has passed.
SAFe® 6.0 Product Owner/Product Manager certification
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 6 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the Program Increment
- Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
Why BestBrains Academy
- Instructors with many years of both teaching and practical experience from the field
- We deliver the full of range of SAFe courses
- Interactive format with room for reflections, questions and War Stories
- High quality learning environment in Copenhagen, 100 meters from Christianshavn Metro – and nearby CPH Airport
- Homework before class to increase the benefits of the training
The perfect mix of theory, examples and exercises, and excellent food of course!
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
Who will benefit?
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and members of the LACE
- Enterprise, Solution and System Architects.
Ønsker du kurser på dansk?
Vi tilbyder alle vores kurser på engelsk og enkelte kurser også på dansk.
Undervisningen foregår på engelsk, med mindre alle deltagere taler dansk.
Vil du gerne kunne tale dansk på kurset? Så kan du ønske at komme i
gruppe med andre dansktalende, så både øvelser og diskussioner kan
foregå på dansk. Du vil desuden kunne stille spørgsmål på dansk til
underviseren, som altid er dansktalende.
Angiv i kommentaren ved tilmelding, hvis du gerne vil i en dansktalende gruppe.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 6 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
Seek financing - Finanskompetencepuljen
Selected SAFe classes from BestBrains Academy are now available through Finanskompetencepuljen. If you are working in the Financial sector in Denmark and your employer are part of Finanskompetencepuljen, you may be able to get the expenses covered through Finanskompetencepuljen. See our available classes here: finanskompetencepuljen
Contact email@example.com to learn more about this initiative
Any questions? Just ask
- Date: Monday, May 9, 2022 - Tuesday, May 10, 2022 2022
- Time: 08:30 - 17:00
- Price: 11500.00kr.
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at checkout. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to use templates for Epics, Features, and Stories
- Apply Lean thinking – Write Epics and break them down into Features and Stories
- Plan Program Increments – Learn how to prepare for PI-planning with Features
- Plan and execute Iterations – Learn how to prepare for Iteration Planning with backlog refinement of Stories
Jesper Thaning has been helping organizations adopting Lean and Agile methods for the last 15 years.
The experience covers the whole journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration and deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on how to apply Lean and Agile principles and methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and SAFe® to their specific situation. He has recent years focused a lot on the collaboration between business and IT-development – helping organizations to benefit from Lean and Agile methods through effective product ownership.
´Nice place and Jesper was good at linking things together and making the days interesting. It was a place and training that one wanted to come to.´
‘Jesper is extraordinary skilled, positive and interactive instructor. This first longer training where somebody successfully was holding my attention on the high level with his Way of Working, that was brilliant.’
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!