Summary of the We Are Movement and BestBrains Academy webinar with SAFe SPCT Carl Starendal and Dr Steve Mayner about Lean-Agile Leadership and the SAFe Leadership Development Program
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
You will learn:
- how to facilitate the ART planning and execution
- facilitate as well as coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters to be an effective member of an ART
- how to prepare, plan and execute the critical Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment and value delivery throughout all levels of an organization using SAFe
Why BestBrains Academy
- Instructors with many years of both teaching and practical experience from the field
- We deliver the full of range of SAFe courses
- Interactive format with room for reflections, questions and War Stories
learning environment in Copenhagen, 100 meters from Christianshavn Metro – and nearby CPH Airport Highquality
- Homework before class to increase the benefits of the training
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
Any questions? Just ask
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Everyone is welcome in class, but we recommend that you have one of these prerequisites if you want to get the most out of the class and also to help you pass the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- And/or have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
SAFe® Release Train Engineer Certification
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certificate
- A SAFe 5 Release Train Engineer digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Release Train Engineer, which includes access to the RTE Community of Practice
- A SAFe Release Train Engineer certification usage guide with RTE certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- SPCs who are certified RTEs can apply and qualify to teach the RTE class and certify RTEs
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $295
- Renewal fee for the RTE certification is included in SPC renewal (if your SPC certification is up-to-date)
- Date: Wednesday, December 14 - Friday, December 16 2022
- Time: 08:30 - 17:30
- Price: DKK19.000,00 – DKK21.500,00
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at check out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomas Eilsø is a consultant and agile coach. He spends most of his time helping large organizations getting the full benefits of agile, using different scaling approaches such as the Scaled Agile Framework.
Like Jeff Sutherland got inspired to create Scrum from his experience with high-performance teams as a fighter pilot, Tomas also flew as an F-16 fighter pilot for six years. Tomas has furthermore started several successful technology startups, one of which currently builds the next generation combat flight simulators for the Danish Airforce – of course using agile.
This trainer is awesome - funny guy with good stories and a good pace of explanation - furthermore, he is very easy to understand and he has good knowledge.
Extremely knowledgeable and experienced teacher. Good balance between theory and practice.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!
If you are interested in this course, we suggest you to look into these articles as well:
How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.
Agile kontrakter giver kunde og leverandør et økonomisk incitament til at samarbejde og nå effektivt i mål, og de stiller en række krav til begge parter.