In February 2001, the Agile Manifesto was published. In this post, we look at where the agile mindset actually changed the world and where we are today.
- This event has passed.
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
Who will benefit?
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
What will you receive
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Date: Monday, November 29, 2021 - Wednesday, December 1, 2021 2021
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: DKK18.000,00 – DKK20.000,00
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at check out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel more than 30 days before the course, feel free to find someone to take your place. If you can't find a substitute within this time frame, we’ll refund all but 1500 DKK to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop, we can't provide a refund. However, you may find a substitute.
- No matter when you need to cancel, if you find a substitute, please let us know ASAP who that person is. It's up to you to take care of payment arrangements with that person.
- Registrants who are no shows, are not eligible for a refund and must pay the full course fee.
- BestBrains reserves the right to cancel courses 7 business days prior to the scheduled date; in this case, our liability is limited to a full refund of the session fee.
Bo Thomsen is an experienced IT architect with both deep and broad knowledge of developing and delivering IT solutions.
Bo has experience from many different contexts from public to private sectors and from business analysis, over integration architecture to internal technical solutions.
In spite of his no-nonsense and practical nature, Bo has become convinced of the benefits of Scaled Agile and wants to help people and organisations adopt practices around architecture that will support business and IT alignment and provide value at a sustainable pace.
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!
Summary of the We Are Movement and BestBrains Academy webinar with SAFe SPCT Carl Starendal and Dr Steve Mayner about Lean-Agile Leadership and the SAFe Leadership Development Program
How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.