Stort tak til Finn Leander for at give inspiration og tanker omkring Højtydende teams. Download slides og få mere viden omkring hvordan du kan arbejde med dit team.
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
Who will benefit?
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
What will you receive
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Architect (ARCH) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Date: Monday, October 7 - Wednesday, October 9 2019
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: 18500DKK – 20000DKK
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- If you sign up for a course in Sweden, be aware that bestBrains Academy will transfer your registration to our Swedish partner Carl Starendal. Carl Starendal will process your registration and be responsable for any communication with the customer, including invoicing.
- Early bird is available until 30 days before a class
- If you want to sign up 3 or more persons at the same time, or if you want to be charged by invoice: email@example.com
- If you need to cancel more than 30 days before the course, feel free to find someone to take your place. If you can't find a substitute within this time frame, we’ll refund all but 1500 DKK to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop, we can't provide a refund. However, you may find a substitute.
- No matter when you need to cancel, if you find a substitute, please let us know ASAP who that person is. It's up to you to take care of payment arrangements with that person.
- Registrants who are no shows, are not eligible for a refund and must pay the full course fee.
- BestBrains reserves the right to cancel courses 7 business days prior to the scheduled date; in this case, our liability is limited to a full refund of the session fee.
Bo Thomsen is an experienced IT architect with both deep and broad knowledge of developing and delivering IT solutions.
Bo has experience from many different contexts from public to private sectors and from business analysis, over integration architecture to internal technical solutions.
In spite of his no-nonsense and practical nature, Bo has become convinced of the benefits of Scaled Agile and wants to help people and organisations adopt practices around architecture that will support business and IT alignment and provide value at a sustainable pace.
Jesper Thaning has been helping organizations adopting lean and agile methods for the last 14 years.
The experience covers the whole journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration and deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on how to apply agile principles to their specific situation. He has recent years focused a lot on the collaboration between business and IT-development – helping organizations to benefit from lean and agile methods through effective product ownership.
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!Mia Golan
If you are interested in this course, we suggest you to look into these articles as well:
If you are currently working with Agile and Lean methods and maybe aren’t getting exactly the results you had hoped for, Don Reinertsen’s book “The Principles of Product Development Flow” will help you understand why, and how to improve results.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) has made its victory around the world. SAFe provides a well-defined set of values, principles and practices which can be adopted enterprise-wide to better address scaling agile in big enterprises. Get your introduction to SAFe with this blogpost.