How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.
This is a three-day interactive course that provides a workshop-type of experience.
In this course, attendees will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
Participants in the course will have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. Participants will be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with Agile PMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
Any questions? Just ask
Who will benefit?
- Executives and Leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs)
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers and Solution Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Program Office Personnel
- SPCs and Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Human Resources
- Epic Owners
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended a Leading SAFe or SAFe PO/PM course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Date: Monday, September 7 - Wednesday, September 9 2020
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: 18000DKK – 20000DKK
Feel safe when attending one of our on-location SAFe-classes Read about BBA's measures against COVID-19
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at check out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ABOUT CERTIFICATIONS
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Lean Portfolio Manager certificate
- SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager, which includes access to the LPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager certification usage guide with LPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned
- Renewal Fee: $295
Torben Olsen is an experienced business consultant and agile coach and has worked in several large lean-agile transformation programmes both as people manager and as agile coach. He has long experience and deep knowledge of working with large teams, helping them transform into true high-performing teams with focus on continuous improvement.
Torben is a kind and friendly person, who is passionate about his work. He is a good facilitator and educator, and he is especially focused on the challenges with bridging between business and IT in large companies, helping companies exploit Lean Portfolio Management to align strategy and execution.
Jesper Thaning has been helping organizations adopting Lean and Agile methods for the last 15 years.
The experience covers the whole journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration and deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on how to apply Lean and Agile principles and methodologies like SAFe® to their specific situation. He has recent years focused a lot on the collaboration between business and IT-development – helping organizations to benefit from Lean and Agile methods through effective product ownership.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!
If you are interested in this course, we suggest you to look into these articles as well:
Agile kontrakter giver kunde og leverandør et økonomisk incitament til at samarbejde og nå effektivt i mål, og de stiller en række krav til begge parter.
How to make meetings more joyfull, shorter and more productive.
BBA Partner, Bent Jensen and House catonist, Yuri Malishenko discuss the concept of broken meetings in this podcast with visual explanation.