- This event has passed.
During this course you will develop your skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise:
- Learn about the Product Owner and Product Manager roles in a SAFe context
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART) and how it delivers value
- Try the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
Who will benefit?
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Portfolio Managers, Solution Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
One or more of the following prerequisites are recommended for students planning to attend this course and take the PMPO certification exam:
- Leading SAFe 4.6
- SAFe experience
- Date: Wednesday, May 22 - Thursday, May 23 2019
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: 9900DKK – 11500DKK
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- If you sign up for a course in Sweden, be aware that bestBrains Academy will transfer your registration to our Swedish partner Carl Starendal. Carl Starendal will process your registration and be responsable for any communication with the customer, including invoicing.
- Early bird is available until 30 days before a class
- If you want to sign up 3 or more persons at the same time, or if you want to be charged by invoice: email@example.com
Learn how to use templates for Epics, Features, and Stories
ADDITIONAL MATERIAL TO HELP YOU AS A PRODUCT OWNER OR PRODUCT MANAGER IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
Exercises are based on practical knowledge and many years of agile experience
- Apply Lean thinking – Write Epics and break them down into Features and Stories
- Plan Program Increments – Learn how to prepare for PI-planning with Features
- Plan and execute Iterations – Learn how to prepare for Iteration Planning with backlog refinement of Stories
Jesper Thaning has been helping organizations adopting lean and agile methods for the last 14 years.
The experience covers the whole journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration and deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on how to apply agile principles to their specific situation. He has recent years focused a lot on the collaboration between business and IT-development – helping organizations to benefit from lean and agile methods through effective product ownership.
´Nice place and Jesper was good at linking things together and making the days interesting. It was a place and training that one wanted to come to.´Niels Jørgen Hansen
‘Jesper is extraordinary skilled, positive and interactive instructor. This first longer training where somebody successfully was holding my attention on the high level with his Way of Working, that was brilliant.’Dragana Spasic
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!Mia Golan