How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.
SAFe® 5.0 Release Train Engineer (RTE) with Carl Starendal - Copenhagen. Provided by The MovementGain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in context of an enterprise using SAFe Click here to buy seat
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
You will learn:
- how to facilitate the ART planning and execution
- facilitate as well as coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters to be an effective member of an ART
- how to prepare, plan and execute the critical Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment and value delivery throughout all levels of an organization using SAFe
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering relentless improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your learning journey
Who should attend?
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Prerequisites for those who intend to take the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
- Date: Wednesday, July 1 - Friday, July 3 2020
- Time: 08:30 - 17:30
- Price: 19500DKK – 21500DKK
If government restriction do not allow physical courses on the original dates, we have added reserved dates for the SAFe RTE course. The reserve dates is July 1-2-3, 2020.
Feel safe when attending one of our on-location SAFe-classes Read about BBA's measures against COVID-19
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at check out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ABOUT CERTIFICATIONS
SAFe® Release Train Engineer Certificate
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Release Train Engineer certificate
- A SAFe 5 Release Train Engineer digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Release Train Engineer, which includes access to the RTE Community of Practice
- A SAFe Release Train Engineer certification usage guide with RTE certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- SPCs who are certified RTEs can apply and qualify to teach the RTE class and certify RTEs
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
- Renewal fee is $295
- Renewal fee for the RTE certification is included in SPC renewal (if your SPC certification is up-to-date)
Carl Starendal is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer and a contributor to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). He is an experienced Lean-Agile leader, having served as a Lean-Agile coach at one of the world’s largest retailers and also been a key part of several multinational Lean-Agile transformations across a diverse range of industries spanning both software, hardware products as well as services. He frequently speaks about leadership and Lean-Agile transformations, and is a highly regarded trainer and facilitator having trained 1000+ leaders and managers over the years. Carl is also the original creator of the SAFe RTE certification course.
The class was by far the most productive training I have ever been to. Literally, everything was directly related to my work and I have so much to bring back to the teams and organization. Fantastic topic, co-students and facilitation. Thank you Carl for a brilliant mix of teaching and coaching.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!
If you are interested in this course, we suggest you to look into these articles as well:
Agile kontrakter giver kunde og leverandør et økonomisk incitament til at samarbejde og nå effektivt i mål, og de stiller en række krav til begge parter.
How to make meetings more joyfull, shorter and more productive.
BBA Partner, Bent Jensen and House catonist, Yuri Malishenko discuss the concept of broken meetings in this podcast with visual explanation.