Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe 5.1 Scrum Master course explores the role of Scrum in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of scaled Agile development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute iteration planning. You’ll also discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value that is achievable through SAFe. The SSM certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing your value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Perform the role of the Scrum Master in SAFe
- Facilitate Iteration Planning and effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Build high performing teams by becoming a servant leader and coach.
ANY QUESTIONS? JUST ASK
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Intended for people new to the role of the Scrum Master, or people wanting to better understand the role and how it fits in a SAFe enterprise, attendees typically include:
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE
- Two days of high quality instruction from a Scaled Agile accredited SPC trainer
- Printed workbooks
- Course certificate
- Eligibility to take the SAFe 5.1 Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam
SEEK FINANCING - FINANSKOMPETENCEPULJEN
Selected SAFe classes from BestBrains Academy are now available through Finanskompetencepuljen. If you are working in the Financial sector in Denmark and your employer are part of Finanskompetencepuljen, you may be able to get the expenses covered through Finanskompetencepuljen. See our available classes here: finanskompetencepuljen
Contact email@example.com to learn more about this initiative
- Date: Monday, September 19 - Tuesday, September 20 2022
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: DKK9.900,00 – DKK10.500,00
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at check out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel more than 30 days before the course, feel free to find someone to take your place. If you can't find a substitute within this time frame, we’ll refund all but 1500 DKK to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop, we can't provide a refund. However, you may find a substitute.
- No matter when you need to cancel, if you find a substitute, please let us know ASAP who that person is. It's up to you to take care of payment arrangements with that person.
- Registrants who are no shows, are not eligible for a refund and must pay the full course fee.
- BestBrains reserves the right to cancel courses 7 business days prior to the scheduled date; in this case, our liability is limited to a full refund of the session fee.
With extensive experience in working with team development, Finn Leander has been doing coaching for leaders and teams -both newly formed as well as high-performing teams, in massive Agile transformations for years. He has designed several workshops and courses and has been facilitating a large number of training sessions, focusing on team development. In addition to that, Finn has worked extensively with management teams and the processes and preconditions it takes to build the most efficient groups of leaders.
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!