Welcome to this teaching mastery course, dedicated to facilitators, trainers, and leaders to help gain knowledge and understanding spred and grow.
Training from the BACK of the Room! is a two-day course which will significantly boost your success as a trainer, speaker or facilitator. You will get insights from brain science on how we really learn, and apply these insights in the design of training workshops on any topic.
Watch this video and listen to a former attendee sharing their experience with Training From the BACK of the Room
This training is a learning experience made for the learner, in this case: for you. In our workshop you will experience yourself how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge in creative and collaborative ways. Exploring the principles of Training from the BACK of the Room! is packed with interactive learning, experiments, activities and fun. And it’s practical! Your outcome is about your topics and materials.
Combine your knowledge
While you learn about it, you can combine the material you already use with the brain-based concepts and strategies of Training from the BACK of the Room! Additional to this you can choose and use helpful activities and tools to create more effective training classes, programs or other instructional formats. Regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class, or level of learners!
Included in the course
* A copy of the best-selling book “Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step aside and let them Learn”
* A copy of Sharon’s newest book “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”
* A 55-page workbook that is only available with this program – a wonderful resource for use during and after the workshop
* A certificate of completion, suitable for framing
* Photo documentation
* Lunch, snacks, and beverages included
Plus: About one month after the course, all participants are invited to a virtual meet-up with the trainer to share how we have used what we learned. This is a great opportunity to network and to get even more value out of your training.
* Explain and define the most current brain science about human learning – information that is directly applicable to all instruction, whether in classrooms or in a virtual setting.
* Use the 4Cs instructional design model with the content you teach, regardless of the complexity of the topic, size of the class or level of learners
* Apply “The Six Trumps”– six learning principles based on brain science that will significantly enhance learning and retention, regardless of the content being taught.
* Recognize these six learning principles in action.
* Use these principles in any learning environment: classroom, e-learning, small or large group instructions.
* Combine brain science and technology to enhance learning by using both in creative, collaborative ways.
* Access new resources that will expand your knowledge of the most current brain science on human learning.
* Utilize a trainer’s toolbag of practical tips and activities – a collection of best practices that you created during the training program.
For Agile coaches and Scrum trainers: Combine Agile and Scrum processes and principles with accelerated learning to create collaborative, interactive, fun, and memorable learning experiences.
- Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 - Thursday, February 29, 2024 2024
- Time: 08:00 - 16:30
- Price: kr.9.495,00
- If you need to cancel more than 30 days before the course, feel free to find someone to take your place. If you can’t find a substitute within this time frame, we’ll refund all but 1500 DKK to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop, we can’t provide a refund. However, you may find a substitute.
- No matter when you need to cancel, if you find a substitute, please let us know ASAP who that person is. It’s up to you to take care of payment arrangements with that person.
- Registrants who are no shows, are not eligible for a refund and must pay the full course fee.
- BestBrains reserves the right to cancel courses 7 business days prior to the scheduled date; in this case, our liability is limited to a full refund of the session fee.
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at checkout. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a certified Training from the BACK of the Room Trainer, Rune is an expert in designing and delivering courses with a very high student rating, as well as helping other trainers to improve their courseware.
As coach, he has a unique ability to meet people where they are, and help them implement practical changes that make their daily work more productive. This creates a trust that is a driver for teams to improve step by step. Rune has helped 40+ teams start their agile journey in technologies ranging from mainframe to mobile apps.
Agile Coach and Trainer with a passion for releasing human potential.
Looking for more than just another Agile class?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive and inspiring as serious business and hard work. We’ve created a space, which is designed to meet the high expectations from our driven, creative trainers and consultants, and for you to feel comfortable, almost like home.
We are located only 2 minutes walk from Christianshavn Station and 12 minutes from Copenhagen airport (Kastrup) by metro.
Watch this video for more information.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!