SAFe® 5.0 for Teams (SP)
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Any questions? Just ask
What will you receive
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
Blog posts related to SAFe® for Teams courses
How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.
Agile kontrakter giver kunde og leverandør et økonomisk incitament til at samarbejde og nå effektivt i mål, og de stiller en række krav til begge parter.
Agil innovation – sæt brugeren i fokus BestBrains afholdt i november 2016 et spændende seminar om agil innovation med John Stoddard som oplægsholder. John har et imponerende CV fra bl.a. Stanford(?) og IDEOs afdelinger i San Francisco og London og har tidligere været...