What skills do you need to deliver value as a Product Owner? The “Agile Product Owner” course covers the tactical responsibilities of a Product Owner. It also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively with agile teams on a daily basis.
Learn how Product Owners should work with stakeholders and teams to achieve the best possible customer and business outcomes.
The Agile Product Owner course will teach you how to adopt a customer-centric approach to building products, using Scrum and Kanban to deliver more value, faster.
Topics covered in this course include the role of the Product Owner in an agile team; collaborating with teams and business stakeholders; how to write user stories; how to perform agile planning and how to deliver products with increased productivity and higher quality.
Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned through hands-on exercises using your own real-world examples.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and skills you need to effectively manage your product’s backlog and drive your team towards success.
– This class will be taught in English unless everyone prefers Danish.
What to expect:
The training is based on practice and exercises in your own material. You will take home a number of useful tools to fulfill your role as a Product Owner, and also learn how to implement these tools in your work when working with agile product development.
Agile Product Owner course answers the questions:
- How do Product Owners plan and execute work through managing a Product Backlog?
- How do you integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect agile values and principles to the Product Owner role?
- How do you leverage Scrum and Kanban to deliver value?
- How to perform the role of a Product Owner on a daily basis
- How to adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- How to define needs and requirements from a customer perspective
- How to collaborate with agile teams to forecast and plan work
- Course materials
- References to content, tools and articles to prepare for the course and resources you need to practice as Product Owner every day
- An individual Product Owner assessment to help you understand how you can fulfill the role of Product Owner in your own organization
- Agile Product Owner certification exam
Who should attend the course:
- Both new Product Owners and those who have worked as a Product Owner for a while and have firsthand experience
- Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Project Managers, or Team Leads who work with product development in an agile context
- Self-study is to be expected before the course days, as the focus of the days is on the exercises and using tools in practice
- Preparation for the class includes; Videos and articles about Agile Product Ownership; Part 1 of the Agile Product Owner certification exam (takes approx. 4 hours)
- Participants can complete an individual Product Owner assessment online before the course (takes approx. 35 min).
- Date: Wednesday, February 22 - Thursday, February 23 2023
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Price: kr.9.900,00 – kr.11.500,00
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- If you need to cancel more than 30 days before the course, feel free to find someone to take your place. If you can't find a substitute within this time frame, we’ll refund all but 1500 DKK to cover our administrative costs.
- If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop, we can't provide a refund. However, you may find a substitute.
- No matter when you need to cancel, if you find a substitute, please let us know ASAP who that person is. It's up to you to take care of payment arrangements with that person.
- Registrants who are no shows, are not eligible for a refund and must pay the full course fee.
- BestBrains reserves the right to cancel courses 7 business days prior to the scheduled date; in this case, our liability is limited to a full refund of the session fee.
Jesper Thaning has been helping organizations adopting Lean and Agile methods for the last 15 years.
The experience covers the whole journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration and deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on how to apply Lean and Agile principles and methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and SAFe® to their specific situation. He has recent years focused a lot on the collaboration between business and IT-development – helping organizations to benefit from Lean and Agile methods through effective product ownership.
´Nice place and Jesper was good at linking things together and making the days interesting. It was a place and training that one wanted to come to.´
‘Jesper is extraordinary skilled, positive and interactive instructor. This first longer training where somebody successfully was holding my attention on the high level with his Way of Working, that was brilliant.’
LOOKING FOR MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER AGILE CLASS?
Then you’ve found the right place. We want to take Agile training to the next level and believe that effective learning should be just as fun, interactive, and inspiring as serious business and hard work.
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!