Summary of the We Are Movement and BestBrains Academy webinar with SAFe SPCT Carl Starendal and Dr Steve Mayner about Lean-Agile Leadership and the SAFe Leadership Development Program
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 6 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
You will learn:
- how to facilitate the ART planning and execution
- facilitate as well as coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters to be an effective member of an ART
- how to prepare, plan and execute the critical Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment and value delivery throughout all levels of an organization using SAFe
Why BestBrains Academy
- Instructors with many years of both teaching and practical experience from the field
- We deliver the full of range of SAFe courses
- Interactive format with room for reflections, questions and War Stories
- High quality learning environment in Copenhagen, 100 meters from Christianshavn Metro – and nearby CPH Airport
- Homework before class to increase the benefits of the training
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
Any questions? Just ask
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Everyone is welcome in class, but we recommend that you have one of these prerequisites if you want to get the most out of the class and also to help you pass the SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification exam:
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- And/or have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI
SAFe® Release Train Engineer Certification
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform. This means you will have access to your learning plan and Community Platform assets for an entire year, regardless if you take and pass your certification exam. HOWEVER - If you are taking your second course or more, your membership will not be extended.
Renewal fee is $295
- Renewal fee for the RTE certification is included in SPC renewal (if your SPC certification is up-to-date)
- Date: Monday, March 18, 2024 - Wednesday, March 20, 2024 2024
- Time: 08:30 - 17:00
- Price: kr.20.000,00 – kr.21.500,00
- If you register for a class be aware that VAT will be added to the price above. EU delegates may recover the VAT depending on their circumstances.
- For potential attendees outside Denmark; Please reach out if you have any questions regarding the additional VAT costs at checkout. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heidi Hewison is passionate about helping people grow by learning, daring, and being curious and has solid experience with teaching, coaching, facilitating, and inspiring by example – walking the talk.
Heidi has an IT background and works as an agile leader. For several years Heidi has been teaching agile ways of working including how to scale in Enterprises (Scaled Agile Framework).
"I liked training with Heidi, she is very open and can bring both knowledge and positive energy “
"Heidi explains really well, keeps participants engaged and motivated, shares a lot from her own experience, and is just a very nice person 🙂 ”
Thank you for being such wonderful hosts – absolutely fantastic environment (+ delicious food) to support the learnings.- Sending my husband to the course asap!
If you are interested in this course, we suggest you to look into these articles as well:
How to use Cumulative Flow Diagrams and Monte Carlo simulations to manage feature flow and forecast delivery. Watch free webinar with Carl Starendal about Probabilistic Forecasting.
Agile kontrakter giver kunde og leverandør et økonomisk incitament til at samarbejde og nå effektivt i mål, og de stiller en række krav til begge parter.