Leading SAFe (SA) course
The Leading SAFe course w. SAFe Agilist certification is the
- Lean-Agile Mindset
- Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the SAFe transformation
Read more about Leading SAFe (certification and exam)
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s roles and practices
- Create high-performing teams
- Lead the transformation
- Support PI Planning and successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with DevOps
- Establish alignment with Lean Portfolio Management
Any questions? Just ask
Who will benefit?
The Leading SAFe (SA) course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
What will you receive
- Two days of experienced-based instruction by our top trainers – all experts in SAFe and Lean & Agile.
- Scaled Agile “SAFe Agilist 4.6” certification
- 1 year’s membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
- Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
BestBrains Academy offers Leading SAFe training as either a 2 or 3 days course depending on the company’s need and we teach the class both in Danish or English.
What is SAFe?
The SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ is an increasingly popular approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs.
SAFe builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific Program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, PI Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog.
If your are new to SAFe – start with our Introduction to SAFe and get up to speed.
Coming Leading SAFe courses
Blog posts related to Leading SAFe
If you are currently working with Agile and Lean methods and maybe aren’t getting exactly the results you had hoped for, Don Reinertsen’s book “The Principles of Product Development Flow” will help you understand why, and how to improve results.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) has made its victory around the world. SAFe provides a well-defined set of values, principles and practices which can be adopted enterprise-wide to better address scaling agile in big enterprises. Get your introduction to SAFe with this blogpost.
Carl Starendal is talking to the hosts Dick och Erik from Agilepodden about the framework SAFe and how to use it pragmatically to create more value in organizations.