Leading SAFe® 5.0 - SAFe Agilist certification (SA)This Leading SAFe® 5.0 class gives you the knowledge to lead an enterprise agile transformation using the Scaled Agile Framework. Coming Leading SAFe® 5.0 courses
Leading SAFe® 5.0 (SA) course
The Leading SAFe® 5.0 course with SAFe 5 Agilist certification is the
- Understanding the Lean-Agile Mindset
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the change and transformation
Read more about Leading SAFe® 5 (certification and exam)
- Understand the Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understand Customer Centricity with Design Thinking
- Apply SAFe’s roles and practices
- Create high-performing teams
- Support PI Planning and successful Program execution
- Enable Agile Product Delivery and drive Release on Demand with DevOps
- Initiate Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility
Any questions about Leading SAFe? Just ask
Who will benefit?
The Leading SAFe® 5.0 (SA) course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean & Agile change initiative in a large enterprise.
What will you receive
- Two days of experienced-based instruction by our top trainers – all experts in SAFe and Lean & Agile.
- Scaled Agile “SAFe Agilist 5” certification
- 1 year’s membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
- Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
BestBrains Academy offers Leading SAFe® training as either a 2 or 3 days inhouse course depending on the company’s need and we teach the class both in Danish and English.
What is SAFe?
The SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ is an increasingly popular approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs.
SAFe builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific Program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, PI Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog.
If your are new to SAFe – start with our Introduction to SAFe and get up to speed.
Coming Leading SAFe® 5.0 courses
Blog posts related to Leading SAFe®
If you are currently working with Agile and Lean methods and maybe aren’t getting exactly the results you had hoped for, Don Reinertsen’s book “The Principles of Product Development Flow” will help you understand why, and how to improve results.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) has made its victory around the world. SAFe provides a well-defined set of values, principles and practices which can be adopted enterprise-wide to better address scaling agile in big enterprises. Get your introduction to SAFe with this blogpost.
Carl Starendal is talking to the hosts Dick och Erik from Agilepodden about the framework SAFe and how to use it pragmatically to create more value in organizations.