Leading SAFe (SA) course
The Leading SAFe course w. SAFe Agilist certification is the
- Lean-Agile Mindset
- Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the SAFe transformation
Read more about Leading SAFe (certification and exam)
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s roles and practices
- Create high-performing teams
- Lead the transformation
- Support PI Planning and successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with DevOps
- Establish alignment with Lean Portfolio Management
Any questions? Just ask
Who will benefit?
The Leading SAFe (SA) course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
What will you receive
- Two days of experienced-based instruction by our top trainers – all experts in SAFe and Lean & Agile.
- Scaled Agile “SAFe Agilist 4.6” certification
- 1 year’s membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
- Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
BestBrains Academy offers Leading SAFe training as either a 2 or 3 days course depending on the company’s need and we teach the class both in Danish or English.
What is SAFe?
The SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ is an increasingly popular approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs.
SAFe builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific Program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, PI Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog.
If your are new to SAFe – start with our Introduction to SAFe and get up to speed.